Cargo Brokerage and Port Agency
As agent for different NVOCC’s we also provide services such as:
- Providing the necessary information concerning the freight rates and the publication of the sailing lists
- Looking for cargo via notices and sailing lists
- Booking of cargo and the conclusion of the agreements
- Drawing up, initiating and delivering the required documents (booking lists, shipping permits, delivery orders) related to the cargo
- Contacting the shippers/forwarders regarding the deliveries for shipment
- Fulfilling the necessary formalities regarding the delivery and reception of the goods (customs etc.)
- Settling cargo claims with insurance companies
Cargo Handling and Documentation
Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. has extensive knowledge and IT systems in place to comply with the latest trends. To improve productivity and minimize errors, we have implemented an ERP system to support our core operations which easily integrates with the Asycuda system. We also provide a complete client portal to track all your information such as invoices.
- Single point of contact for vessel handling and operations
- Centralized Port calls management system.
- Quick, accurate and detailed PDA’s
- Real time updates and reporting
- Excellent relations with authorities
- Local knowledge of ports and terminals
- Ensuring Proper documentation
Hub Agency Services
We offer Hub services through our partner network specifically designed to provide a Single Point Contact for owners/Charterers for their Operational, Financial & Administration requirements across the Latin American / Caribbean continent.
Individually tailored Hub Agency solutions are created to meet Owners/Charterers requirements that provide significant competitive advantage and also guarantees a premium service based on efficiency and commitment.
We oversee and manage everything from financial transactions to checking port logs and documentation. Attention to detail remains key in everything we do. Our strength lies with the in-depth knowledge of our client requirements and a proven understanding of voyage management that derives from daily contact with the voyage operators, local agents and port community. This ensures a seamless service is provided on each voyage.
Logistic Service Provider
Since 2010, Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. has an internal Logistic/Expedition department that does the complete logistics from Procurement, Booking (air and sea), Route Selection, Warehousing, Customs Clearance and Delivery, all being done in a central (tracking) system. We understand that time is money, so we also provide financial services such as pre-financing as a value-added service. Accumulated more than 70 years of logistics experience.
Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. marine cargo cover for your ocean cargo. Our company is free of advice. This means that we don’t have any contractual obligation to advise you to choose the financial products of certain insurance companies. Nevertheless, we can advise you accordingly. For inquiries, kindly contact: email@example.com
Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. converts your project or challenge into an actionable plan and provide dedicated project management to drive it through completion. We work with your teams to foster cross-functional collaboration, manage stakeholder relationships and implement the processes and tools needed to realize your project. Our services are based on a unique combination of local and foreign technology, logistics infrastructure and expertise with which you will be able to track the progress of the project a la minute.
Special and Project Cargo
Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. is specialized in handling special and project cargo, such as: heavy lifts, dangerous goods and high value goods. With over 70 years of cumulated experience, we can provide:
- Shipping (ocean- or airfreight)
- Local handling of the special or project cargo such as:
- Discharging of the cargo
- Customs Brokerage
- Examination and preparation of the infrastructure for road transport
- Road transport
- Force Majeure emergency plan
Offloading 2 X 80 Tons Genset At The Port Of Paramaribo Onto A Coastal Ro-ro And Transported Via The Coast To West (Nickerie), Rolled Off And Do The Road Transport To Site For Suriname Powerplant
Off Loading 2 X 80 Ton Cat Genset At Suriname Port Services Facility And Do The Road Transport To The Power Plant At Staatsolie
Boskalis International -Off Loading Dredgers And Accessories From Lo-lo/Ro-ro, Heaviest Piece Is A 2000 Ton, Do The Logistics Support For Road Transport To The Mine.
Off Loading (Lo – Lo) Heavy Lift 2 X 300 Ton Man Engines Onto Spt And Do The Logistic For Heavy Road Transport To The Suriname Powerplant Paramaribo
Off Loading Modules And Heavy Reactor From Ro-ro / Lo-lo Vessel On To Barge And Do Supporting Logistics To Deliver Same To The New Built Refinery For Staatsolie Company –
Offloading 2x Wartsila Heavy Engine With Accessories From Lo-lo Vessel Onto Barge And Deliver Same To The Powerplant At Staatsolie –
Used Containers for Sale
We offer used cargo- and seaworthy dry and reefer containers for sale. This can either be used as a safe and secure storage facility or as an office space after rebuilding.
For inquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. is currently acting as Ship agent for different global and regional shipping lines and other project related charter vessels.
- Logistics support to captain of the vessel:
o Crew changes (off/on signers)
o Cash to Masters
o Visa arrangements
o Hotel and Transportation
o Procurement Services
Services to these vessels include but are not limited to:
- Arranging for the pilot and the tugs if necessary (MAS)
- Drawing up the documents for the customs and harbor services (NV Havenbeheer)
- Ensuring a berth for the incoming ship
- Arranging for the necessary ship fresh water / provisions
- Arranging for the necessary doctor for the crew for any medical assistance
- Arranging for storage bunkers if these are needed
- Arranging for necessary repairs
- Conveying instructions to and from the ship owner
- Organizing the supply, transport and the handling of the goods
- Organizing the necessary contacts with the stevedores
- Collecting freights, cargoes
- Contacting shippers and the receivers of the goods
Vessel IT Support
We are prepared to provide you the IT Support that you need based on excellence, efficiency and transparency saving you both time and money. Our services include, but are not limited to:
Services on Board:
Services at our Office:
Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. has an active Partnership with NMTS Group in Curacao. Through this partnership we are providing Lay-Up services for 4 Offshore Vessels (Anchor Handling Tugs) which includes full logistics and provisioning of procurement services.
Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. has its own bonded warehouse outside the port, which is 1800 square meters. This warehouse is mainly used for distribution of incoming LCL cargo and aircargo as well as consolidation for LCL export to the Netherlands, Guyana and Miami. We can also offer private warehouse rental near the port area, where you can (temporary) store your cargo after arrival. The services are made possible by a combination of efficient warehouse management and operations.